Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Podcast #41: Neil Gaiman Reads 'A Christmas Carol' | The New York Public Library

Everyone know that I love Neil Gaiman. I also love Dickens "A Christmas Carol" and listening to Neil read my favorite Christmas story is as good as it gets. I always make the joke that I could listen to Neil read an insurance policy and love it and I am only half kidding. In addition to being one of my favorite authors, he also has a fantastic voice for telling stories. Neil's reading of  this classic Christmas story of redemption is no exception.

Neil Gaiman reading as Charles Dickens
 Podcast #41: Neil Gaiman Reads 'A Christmas Carol' | The New York Public Library: Neil Gaiman reads from the only surviving 'prompt' copy of the book, that is, Dickens's own annotated version used for live readings.

Do yourself a favor, get into the holiday spirit, and let Neil tell you a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment