Monday, November 21, 2016

The Loaded Couch Podcast-Episode 85: Whiskers sounds like Darth Vader

My husband and host with the most, Jeremiah, better known as ScotchHound of the Loaded Couch podcast, was determined to get an episode out last night to keep to the faithful weekly podcast release schedule.

Since the two other members of TLC podcast were unavailable for one reason or another, I got to fill in and basically just talk to him about the cool stuff we love. Sure, I knew he was using me because his blokes weren't around, but I had fun anyway despite the fact I couldn't breathe through my nose. If you listen closely, you will notice it sounds like Darth Vader is in the room with us (which is actually true if you count Jonas' 2 foot toy version that has taken up residence in our living room) but it is actually just me struggling with my respiratory system.

So if you are interested in hearing us chit chat about random things like beer, TV, movies, and video games, give some support to TLC podcast. 


The Loaded Couch-Episode 85: Look out, it's Whiskers

Personally, I think the episode should be re-named to: The Loaded Couch-Episode 85: Look out, it's Darth Vader...er, Whiskers, but that's just me. :)

My alter ego, Whiskers, thanks ScotchHound and The Loaded Couch for letting me share my irrelevant and (un)expert opinions with the world. :) You guys are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment