Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Birthday to Jeremiah!!!!

Lots of women have great husbands...but I am married to the best. 100%. Period.

Today is Jeremiah's birthday so I think it's only right that I gift him with a list of some of his awesome qualities:

  • He is kind and generous.
  • He is always putting others needs before his own.
  • He is an excellent Father raising our son to be intelligent, thoughtful, and capable.
  • He is an excellent husband, always affectionate, always patient, and always there for me.
  • He is receptive and can connect to almost anyone.
  • He is always willing to give a helping hand.
  • He brings people out of their shells (myself included). 
  • He is appreciative and gracious
  • He is consistent and not subjected to moodiness and petulance (very unlike me)
  • He makes others feel appreciated.
  • He can change brakes, change tires, widdle things out of wood, and other handy qualities.
  • He writes amazing things to me, I especially love his haiku's.
  • He is supportive of his friends and family.
  • He is brave and is never afraid to try new things.
  • He never thinks he is better than anyone else.
  • He puts himself out there and talks just as easily to strangers as he does to a life-long friend.
  • He is a good cook and baker.
  • He is conscientious and considerate.
  • He is great host on his podcast The Loaded Couch.
  • He is rare, helpful, and makes my life easier. All the time.

I could go on and on. He is just one of those exceptional human beings that makes me feel like a better person just by knowing him.  To be married to him, to have earned love from someone like him, that is truly remarkable. After more than 11 years, I still can't wrap my head around what I did to get so lucky.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEREMIAH JONAS!!!! I love you more than the Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment